Indoor Football

I have been playing indoor football with my friends for a few months now. We have played most Saturdays since the Varsity Football season has ended. We play for 2 hours each time. It has a completely different dynamic to outdoor football which I am used to. It is a game more based on individual skill than regular football. Teamwork is still crucial to the game but not as important as in regular football. The main objective of starting the group of indoor footballers was to develop individual close ball skills and have fun doing it. So far we have been very successful at this, and have even begun to teach new players who have joined, the basic skills. I have learnt about the importance of individual effort in achieving a team goal through indoor football. In order for the team to be successful, there has to be at least one individual that he producing results and supplying full effort. I have learnt that one person putting in effort can change the dynamics of the game, and alter the situation. I have been this person on more than one occasion because I have great desire to win and play well anytime I try something, especially in sport. In addition to individual growth, we have all grown as friends and teammates over the past couple of months.

No comments:

Post a Comment